Question

too cheat or not to cheat that is the Q
i have smaller nyana problem guys hope you can share the light here, i have never dated much but i am now 25, i only dated 5 girls and slept with three and i just discovered my current girlfriend dated like eight guys and banged them all, believe me i did not ask the question, she is just so open that she volunteered the information but now i feel like....i did not date much only coz she banged more guys than me, i know is my ego is jus that i can't seem to stop wondering....yes i love and she loves me but i feel the urge to even the score i know it sound too stupid but that is just how i feel..

i don have a problem meeting woman, actually some are already offering services...even with the five i have dated before i never cheated however one cheated on me ...

cheating goes against my principles, i have seen what it has done to my own parents and i did not like the way my mother felt after that ..................since then i told myself never to cause that kind of pain to any woman, but my question is, is it humanly possible not to cheat througout once life...men in general

Is this a competition ? SO far as I know, they don't give awards for banging. You recognize that this feeling is absurd and could harm your relationship, and that cheating would go against your principles --- whatever relationships she had before you two got together are surely less important than whatever relationship you guys have right now ? It certainly is possible for men and women not to ever cheat their partners --- people do achieve that.