Question

Too close for comfort
My partner is getting way too close with one of our neighbours. she is a single mom and runs to him whenever she needs help with anything. He even lets her use his car! Im not happy with this arrangement and I have spoken to him about it. He promised to take his keys back but has not done so, even though we spoke about this 4 days ago, she still uses his car (its an extra car we have) Also, she only ever contacts him when Im not around. She's always the 'damsel in distress' How do I deal with this without sounding like a jealous partner?

Sounds like she is taking advantage of him ( and you ) and this ought to stop --- help in emergencies, surely, but not routinely. Mona's idea for getting the car back is interesting. That she only contacts him when you're not around is indeed suspicious. He should tell her, whatever she asks for, that he'll obviously need to discuss that with his wife...