Question

Too excited over sex
I had been married for two years and when we have sex I get too excited then end up ejaculating 1-2 minutes of penetration. Can anyone help? or have same problem

there is no time-limit with regards to premature ejaculation as it is dependant on the individual and the couple. It should only be a problem if your partner remains unsatisfied, if so, you have two options: 1) focus more on foreplay and let your partner orgasm before you penetrate, 2) focus on exercises to gain control of your orgasm, please check out www.sexualhealth.co.za