Question

Too hairy<br>
Could it be that I am too hairy ( I am a male & feels embarrassed about
hair on my back) because of a hormonal imbalance. How can this be rectified >
is there any pills or treatment I could use to reduce amount of body hair for males ?
I have tried laser removal & it doesn't work ( not permanent) & electrolyses
would be too costly & time consuming. Thx

Nick, it’s usually not a matter of having too much testosterone, but rather just too much of a certain receptor that is responsible for male-pattern hair growth. Trying to decrease your testosterone levels will lead to impotency, osteoporosis and will start to change you in a woman. Electrolysis, waxing or shaving are the only real option open too you. Good luck.