Question

TOO HIGH LIBIDO
Im not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. I''m 20 yrs old and have this extremely high sex drive. My bf cant keep up with me and he is afraid that I might go elsewhere to satisfy my needs. It is so bad that it sometimes interfere with my work. Sometimes I masturbate at work just to ease my craving a bit. Over weekends we like to watch porn and have sex like in 3 times a day. Surely this cant be normal. Is there perhaps something I can take to lower my libido. I''m very healthy and exercise a lot.
sexologist

Having sex 3 times a day at your age is not excessive. The fact that it interferes with your work can be inappropriate sexual behaviour and a concern. Consult a professional in your area. SASHA helpline (0860 100 262)