Ask an expert

01 Jun 2011

Too much Sweating
What kind of a roll-on can i use cause i sweat too much, i can also wet my top. can you pls advise me on the kind of roll on that can keep me dry. i have tried some, but in vain.
Answer 289 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Ruth

Ask at your pharmacy for PERSPIREX or DRI-CLOR
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9250 votes
66% - 17789 votes