Question

Too soon for pregnancy symptoms??
I am on my second course of fertility treatment ( Clomid).
I took the pills from day 5 - 9 of my period and had the Profasi injection on day 14. My period was due on Saturday 20th November, so I am 4 days late with no sign of a period. I did a home pregnancy test on Sunday, but it showed negative.
My breasts are tender and I am mildly nauseous in the morning.
By my calculations I could be 2.5 weeks pregnant. Are these symptoms of pregnancy or is it wishful thinking?

They could be symptoms of pregnancy. I would suggest that you repeat the test in a few days.

Best wsihes