Question

too stressed out=resigned job=fed up with life
Lately I seem to be fed up with everything - don't want to get up in the morning and go to work - although I love my job (but does not pay well) - today I resigned = and I have come to a conclusion that perhaps its time to change careers! Could this be possible?

Dear goofy,
Maybe it is time to change jobs, but isn't it usually better to think about this, and to start looking for the next job / career, finding it, if possible, before resigning ? You say you love your job, but the pays not good --- doesn't that suggest that you not change careers ( as you seem to like the work ) but look for a better-paying post in this field you like ?