Ask an expert

22 Jul 2011

too wet
Hi, guys I have a normal sexual relationship with my partner. The problem is that I become tooooooo wet tooooooo quickly. This somehow affects us because there will be precum all over and distract us from playing nicely.

What can I do because he is a normal size and I''m happy but it will feel as if I am too big for him. I tried kegel exercises but this doesnt seem to help. is there something I can get over the counter at the chemist??
Answer 355 views

01 Jan 0001

Erotic stimulation during sex causes increased production of secretions by the vulval glands. This secretion allows you to enjoy sex. Excessive production of such secretion can be due to the presence of some type of vaginal infection. Treating such infection (if there is one) may help. You can consult a gynecologist about this to explain the situation and request a diagnosis or possible medication to reduce the excessive lubrication.

You are welcome to send us a mail to should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.