Question

Too wide for sex
I have had 5 children (3 of them were over 4kg's at birth). They were all natural deliveries. Since the last birth (8 years ago) I have had a problem with sex. My husband says that I am too wide inside for him to possibly enjoy sex. I also feel as though everything is too low inside me - it just doesn't feel right. I have tried PC exercises but they have not helped. Is there an operation which will make me tighter and put everything inside back in its right place. My bladder also leaks.
Tracy

It sounds like you may have prolapse. Consult a gynaecologist. If this is the case, there are operations that can be done.