Question

torn apart
i got out of a three year relationship in July this year. i havent exactly dealt with the pain i think... ive been looking for comfort in other things... another guy, partying, alcohol and drugs. i just feel like i cant go on. saw my ex with another lady the other day and assumed the worst. she is just a friend but knowing that still doesnt make me feel better. i cry all the time and i cant seem to pull myself together. i thought i was over him but im not obviously. i feel lost, alone and torn.... i also suffer from depression and it seems like the alcohol and drugs have stirred it up again. need some inspiration. havent thought about suicide in a while and ive been thinking about it all morning. just need to talk and some advice plzzzzzz.

Of course you can and should go on. But see a shrink fo assessment and discussion of your treatment choices. The drugs and alcohol will worsen any depression --- get the depression properly treated and make a much happier now life for yourself. And call lifeline for a chat and vocal support