Question

tortured after a bath/shower itchy skin
please help i am going insane and at my wits end. everytime after i have a bath or shower, my skin is very itchy, beyond itchy to the extent of it being sore. i feel like never going to bath or shower again! just joking, but please what can cause this and more importantly how can i stop it! it has just being happening over the past say 2 months. i end up crying and cursing becos i cannot handle it.
thank you for the opportunity to address you.

Dear Tortured
Try using Aqueous cream as a "soap" and also apply after bathing and try using Loratidine 1 tablet at night preventatively?
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquagenic_urticaria