Question

TOS
Hi CD

Pls help, I SUFFER with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome it gets so bad it feels as if the nerves in my arms,shoulders and neck is throbbing, most times I can not even lift my arms or stretch them sideways, its to painful. I have had a neck fusion a couple of years ago as well as first left and right rib resections. It was only after the rib resections that I have been suffering with this. I also find when I do a lot of repetitive movements the next day and for about 4 days after I need to have an injection for the pain. Is there anything that can be done for TOS?

Micky

Dear Micky
the rib resections should have solved the problem - this pain may be due to nerves pinching somewhere else in the neck now. I think you should go back to an orthopedic specialist with this.