Question

Totally Mad
I arrived home an hour ago, totally mad and humiliated at work. You see, i'm a young woman at the age of 35, well built with stiff good looking boobs and a thin waist and i dress accordingly, because it makes me feel good, for no other reason.
I'm a sales executive for a large company for 9 years already and two months ago we got a new marketing manager from durbs. He is for ever bending over me, touching me, stands so close to me when he talks that i can smell his rotten breath.

Today i had enough and when i drank my tea, he came and sat nect to me and commented on my breasts. I reported it to my general manager who said its me who gives men the idea according to my dress code that they can have a fling with me so guess what ??

I threw my GM with his own cup of rea, went down to the marketing managers office and emtied the water jug on his desk over his head. and left---TO NEVER EVER RETURN.

Who the hell do managers think they are ? Should i report this to the Directors ?

You might well want to discuss this with the directors, but wouldn't it be better to consider making a case, with HR of the company, and maybe elsewhere, for Sexual Harrassment ? And consult a good lawyer. The first creep was obvously acting wrongly ( and if they haven't officially informed you that your way of dressing violates their dress code before now, they mustn't claim it as mitigation now ; and the second creep your boss, commited an offense by refusing to deal with your complaint.
What you did probably didn't help your case, but is what I'd guess a great many people have longed to do !