Question

Tour Packages to Durban
Good morning

Can anyone please help me. We are a group of 11 ladies who wants to tour Durban during November. We would gladly appreciate it if someone recommend a good tour guides to us so that we can use them or any tips on organising this kind of tours.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Gosh, WAY out of my expertise. I hear that many tour operators and hotels suffered badly from the misinformation the World Cup organizers supplied, predicting enormous numbers of visitors which just didn't happen, so maybe they'll be pleased for more visitors now and might have some good offers. Have you done a good web search on hotels and visitor attractions round Durban ? There must be some sites with useful stuff for you