Question

toxoplasmosis in pregnancy
Hi I am in the early stages of my pregnancy. My child came in contact with an cat monday, I dont think he actually played with the cat is there any way with my contact with my child that I could get this disease.? I do have flue, at the moment I also have asthma. I asked another expert and she said you get toxoplasmosis form being around cats allot, and handling them, I am just scared I could have picked it up from my child. He's fine no cold or flu symptoms... apparently when you do get toxoplasmosis you have flue like symptoms, please advise?....... what if a cat jumps through your window at home and make a nr 1 on something like a glass or something can you pick it up like that?.....

Toxoplasmosis is usually contracted from contact with cat litter trays, so it does not sound like you were at risk.
You can have a blood test to check.