Question

Training help
Hi there i wanted to know if you could perhaps help me i have a orbitrek at homeand would like to start using it in the evenings. I have EAS whey protein shake aswell as Animal pak. What would be the correct ammount to use them and when if training in the evening. Eg how many shakes and when more or less to take them. You would be a gret help many thanks Mike.

Hi MikeC

The correct amount to use the Animal pack is to not use it at all! Forgive my bias, but I'm very much opposed to the use of such supplements, I don't believe that they have any merit and the side effects are not known, because supplements are never tested like medicines are, and so there is no way of knowing what the ideal amounts are, when it should be taken, and so on.

As far as the orbitrek goes, the best bet is to simply adapt an existing programme and use the orbitrek to follow it. So I would check out the Fitness page of the Health 24 site, click on Programmes and choose one of these programmes to follow, but simply take the running/cycling/swimming and replace it with orbitrek.