Question

Training & Supplement boost
I've recently had a baby (she's 6 months) and although I spin 2-3 times a week and do some resistance training I'm really struggling to shift the last 7 kgs (I put on 15 kg while pregnant & have lost 8kg so far)
Now that I've stopped breasfeeding, is there a supplement you can recommend - CLA, HGH or something that will give my body a bit of a kick start and help me to lose the last of this weight I gained? Thanks for your time

Hi Nat

Some of our studies with CLA show that it can help - so if you want to go that route. Why not try to do some aerobic exercise every day, even if it is just 30 minutes of brisk walking. Also, if your diet needs a little attention, perhaps write to Dietdoc for some advice.

I hope this helps.