Ask an expert

05 Jul 2010

I signed a 3 year contract with my co. when they paid for my studying, of which they claimed back from SDL. This totalled 8k
I want to go to the CCMA for unfair labour practice, as I am extremely unhappy here.
What would be the implications in such a situation?
Answer 294 views
Labour lawyer
Labour lawyer

01 Jan 0001


You may certainly go to the CCMA. It is suggested in these circumstances you ask an inspector or an advisor at the CCMA to look at your case carefully in it's totality. The 3 year contract needs to be carefully perused before any advice can be given.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18746 votes