Question

tramahexal
Hello,

i had a by pass 4 x in 2001 sinec then 6 stents. i take lots and lots of tabs. i am also type 2 diabetic. thhe dr gave me tramahexal months ago. since last year i got very tired early mornings and suffer to complete a days work. If i take the tramahexals it give me a boost and i can finish my day with no effort. I know its wrong but its helping me. I want to stop it but know cannot cope without them, you know waht i mean. can i use soemthing else thats maybe not so strong just for me to get over the withdrawl. I cant understand. I manage to get of Ativan months ago and it was very easy.
pls help!

Pharmacist
pharmacist

Johan

Because of your medical history and the other medication you're taking, you need to be treated under the supervision of your doctor. Best of luck