Question

travel
Hi, I just give up. I was organising a trip to go meet my bf in Hong Kong but now my folks have offered me free accommodation in Orlando - US for my birthday. So I told my bf that I wont have enough money or leave to go to Hong Kong and the US and I would to go to the US. His comment was " I see" ..... that was it..... nothing more was said!!! Gosh I was paying everything to go and visit him, he was doing nothing from his side, so why am I feeling so bad about this?

Because it feels a bit selfish ( even if it is the right decision ) to acept the invitation to the USA ? Because you worry that you may have disappointed him, even if he doesn't directly say so ? We can't really comment, without far more facts than you can give here. Presumably he isn't in Hong Kong forever, so you two will be meeting again before long ? Maybe you've missed a good chance to visit Hong Kong - will that chance arise again ? Will there be more other chances to visit this part of the USA ?