Question

TREATMENT
Hi, i been trying to fall pregnant for past 4 years. Have done all tests, all ok. pls advise what different fertility treatment is available & what are their costs. i live in jhb, westrand, can u refer me to some-one?
fertility expert

Dear Desperate

IVF would be a suitable option having waited 4 years and no obvious problem detected. The possibility of fertilisation failure is a serious consideration and can be best tested in a laboratory environment. I suggest you visit the www.bioartfertility.co.za website for more information.