Question

Treatment for diabetes insipidus and hypertension
I have been taking DDAVP by spray for a few years following a diagnosis of diabetes insipidus. This year I was found to have hypertension and was put on ZIAC. I notice however that the insert for DDAVP says that it is contra-indicated for persons with hypertension. I rely on the DDAVP and certainly do not believe I have any option but to take it. What are the implications for my hypertension (which has responded well to ZIAC, current reading 145/80).
EnviroHealth expert
envirohealth expert

Hi Ian
This isn't really my area of knowledge, so please post the question to CyberDoc or our Cardiologist