Question

treatment for skin-getting married
i am getting married in december. what treatment or procedure could i follow/do/when? i have abit of a oily skin, not really problem areas. i am 25 years old. december weather is hot, make skin oliy. going for pro make up! do drink lots of water, diet sort of healthy-ok-no sweets or choc. any skin tablets, or facials, cream?
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hello ‘Sweety’, thank you for the question.
Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on your engagement and upcoming wedding. I wish you and your husband all the best and many happy years together.
Skin conditions are best diagnosed with a consultation and my advice would be to consult your dermatologist who can give you an appropriate treatment for reducing the ‘oily skin’. The oiliness you are noticing may be caused by the cleanser or even the moisturizer you are using and this should be taken into consideration. Before consulting a dermatologist you may start topical products first, that help in reducing and controlling the excess sebum production, and my advice would be to look at the NeoStrata range of NeoCeuticals. If you live in Cape Town please phone my office (021) 797 0960 or phone Genop Pharmaceuticals (011) 545 6600 to find the closest doctor who stocks these products.