Question

Trend – Divorces
Hi CS and all

I would like to know what you all think of the current trend with divorces. It seems like couples are getting married just to get divorced some time later and it looks like this is ever increasing. I believe that marriage is a special bond that should last forever, but everywhere I read and hear that people are getting divorced.

Are these couples getting married for all the wrong reasons?

What is it what makes a marriage work and what are the things that break it apart?

Maybe getting maried too easily, to someone you don't really and truly know, not expecting it to be permanent, and then giving up too easily.