Ask an expert

12 Aug 2008

Tri-phasil or other
I am going overseas for 2nd honeymoon in 1 month exactly. As it works out i will start my period then. I dont use contraceptives now as my husband had vasectomy. If I start drinking something like tri-phasil now will it work to sort out my cycle? I have finished my periods today.
Answer 367 views

01 Jan 0001

You could do this, or take Provera,starting 7-10 days before your period is due, and continueing till you wish to have a period.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17897 votes