Question

trigestral
I''m just a little concerned and hope you can give me some advice. I was on Yasmin until about 3 months ago - i''m battling to afford the R150-ish rand a month so went to my local pharmacy clinic and the sister put me onto trigestral.
I was having my period when I started on that, in the " begin in the red area"  section.
Now since I''ve changed pill I have missed the period at the end of the first and second packets I''m now 2 days into the sugary pills on packet 3 and still no period.
I have been very paranoid and taken 4 home pregnancy tests - ALL NEGATIVE.
Normally I am very regular wednesday / thursday of the sugary pills and I come on...
I''m also very depressed this month, but have no other problems no cramps, no tendar boobs, have not gained weight.
Is it the pill causing the lack of periods and the depression or is it something else, do you think there is the slightest possibilty that 4 HPTs have missed the fact that I''m pregnant or am I just being paranoid and skipping periods cos of the change of pill... HEEELP i''m stressing

Your cycle should have become regular by 3 months on the new pills. I am not sure why you are not having periods, but would recommend an examination by a doctor.