Question

Troat Infection
After a cycling training ride or race I tend to getan infection in the troat causing coughing and dryness,How can this be prevented?
Cyberdoc

Hallo Willem
You may have an underlying allergy worsened by being outside and getting exposed to dust or pollen. You can ask your doctor to check your IGE levels to confirm. If you have a chronic blocked nose, breathing through your mouth while exercising may cause dryness and irritation of the throat. I think one should first try and identify the course before you will know how to prevent it.
dr Bets