Question

Tropical Fungus
I always itch between my legs, my Doctor told me that it is a Fungus, I tried some tropical creams that the Doctor prescribed. The cream only helps for a while and when I stop using it, the itching returns what can I do.

Spider, it sounds like your doctor made the right diagnosis, but that you didn’t use the cream long enough or that the cream wasn’t strong enough. It might also be that there is more than just a fungus present or that it is a form of eczema. The best would be to get Lamisil® and apply it (thin) twice a day until 3 days after the rash disappears. If it returns within a couple of days/weeks, it might be that there is more to it than a fungus and then the best would be to see a dermatologist. Good luck.