Question

Trouble reaching orgasm
Hi there
When my second child was 1, I had a TL : that was 3 years ago. Since then, I cannot feel my husband's penetration and cannot reach an orgasm. I am unhappy, because my husband and I enjoyed a good satisfying sex life prior to this. We don't make love like we used to any more, and I am not satisfied when we do. Is this because of the TL that I cannot enjoy his lovemaking, or is it that I feel guilty and regret the TL. When he uses his hand to arouse me, it is fine - I reach an orgasm, but after a while.

The TL should not affect your sexual function in any physical way. You mentioned gulit about the TL. If you feel this way, it might well affect your lovemaking. It might be useful to talk to a counsellor or to the sexologist on the forum. Bear in mind also that the majority of women need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm, rather than just penetration.