Question

Troubled Child
I got divorced last year in March after a long unhappy marriage that contained all sorts of abuse and violence. The one bestthing that came out of that marriage are two beautiful children, a 7 year old boy and a 10 year old girl.
Though all the violence and fightings between my ex husband and I, my daughter was there and she saw it all. after my divorce, i got my own place to stay with my two babie.
Now the problem is that my daugher is very angry and bitter. She is over sensitive and violent to everyone. She doesnt like to play anymore and cries a lot.
Please advice me on what i should do. i tried to buy her the things that she likes, clothes, toys, etc, but it doesnt work. im worried about her. i now have a new man in my life and he loves me so much and he adores my children, but im afraid to return his love because i am afraid of how my daughter would react towards him and our relationsip. im desperate, please help.