Question

TROUT AND SALMON OIL
If I eat salmon or trout which contains allot of oil, will it sit around my thighs like saturated fat would or not? Will it contribute to cholesterol and how many times a week am I allowed to eat it. I'm eating trout 3 times a week.

Dear SAL
If you eat any food in vast quantities it will tend to make you gain weight. However, if you are eating trout 3 times a week in place of red meat, then you are using a superior option, because trout has a lower energy content than red meat, and it contains lots of essential fatty acids like omega-3 which helps to lower blood cholesterol.
Enjoy