Question

Trust Issues
Good day, My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and a couple of months. during this time we have been through alot and part of it was him cheating on me twice. I have never worried about him cheating untill the time I found out he was cheating on me with younger woman. We worked out our diffrences and we are trying to work our way forward. He has changed and is very loving towards me and he tries so hard to keep me happy. the problem is me, I keep waiting for him to cheat on me again, Im constantly watching over his shoulder, who he looks at, who he talks to. When he wants to have friends over I need to know who they are coming with. I hate the way I feel because I feel this might get a bit too much for him and drive him away, but i cannot stop doing it. Ive told him how If feel but I still feel like its going to happen again as soon as there is a Gap for it he wont think twice. How can I deal with my trust issues and learn to trust him again.

If a guy cheats on you, and more than once, surely this proves that he's really "not all that into you" and isn't really sincere about the relationship with you ? OK, possibly he has changed, or maybe he's just saying that, but he can't be surprised that you find it hard to trust him.
I think it's far too easy and fashionable nowadays to blame the woman ( or for her to blame herself ) for having "trust issues" when maybe she's just being realistic.
Think about seeing a couples counsellor together