Question

Truth about steroids.
I am 23, 6 foot and have been gymming for 3 years, my body weight is 76kgs and Have about 10% body fat. I am seriously considering taking a steroid supplement, to poick up some mass on my legs. can you advise me on what type to take, from a safety perspective. Price is not a problem. Im sure if pro athletes are taking steroids then there must be some safe forms out there. please advise.

HI Rob

I would seriously consider not taking a steroid, rather go with a protein supplement if you have not begin taken them already. The most simple reason to not take them is that they are banned, and so according to sporting organization, they are a form of cheating. NOt only that, they are also dangerous, and there is no such thing as a safe steroid. Of course, there are more dangerous forms and less dangerous ones, but on the whole, I would certainly not take any steroid.