Question

Trying to get pregnant a long time

I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now. I have been on the Nur-isterate injection for 5 years but it has been a year that I've not been using any protection or anything. Please I need atvice on what to take or do to get pregnant or could there be something wrong?

Thanx

It can take up to a year for the injection to work out of your system. From the time that your periods return, it may then take a further year before you fall pregnant. At this stage, there is nothing to do, except perhaps timing intercourse around your ovulation time.