Question

tryna be strong
CS thank you. this forum has helped me feel a bit stronger. i'm still so hurt. he told me he is "not ready" to be with me, and doesn't want to be with me coz he's too tired... (he is always tired). the minute i said to him 'i must thank you for making me a stronger person.. because i don't need you to be there anymore' - he wanted to visit me at my mom's. i am trying very hard to not be weak and just give in, i have to move on.
i feel like i'm on the shakiest ground, i don't want to be his toy, to mess with. every time he had a problem - his E.D for instance, i was blamed, i was held responsible.
i want to believe in me. any suggestions on how not to fall into depression again, and to move on and not dwell on someone who so clearly cannot love me the way i need??

Hello lost-kitty,
Hang in there, and you can grow stronger by the week. Interesting how he may feel the more in need of you the less you feel in need of him. At heart, he seems unable to accept responsibility for himself, his choices, his decisions and actions, and wantrs someone to be able to blame for all of it. Look at what you have already begun to achieve, breaking really long-term habits, and be proud and impressed with yourself. Face forwards, not backwards, and try top keep busy with wholesome activities, to have les time to think back about him