Question

ttc
Hello everyone, I went off the pill last week Sun just before my period was due. I was told that once I have had a period off the pill, I could fall pregnant - is this true?

I have been taking folic acid for about 4 months already - is there any advise you can give me wrt medication, lifestyle changes, timing that can help our chances of falling pregnant sooner (and safer)?

You can fall pregannt as soon as you stop the Pill, though most women do not conceive in the first 3 months.
It would be important to stop smoking and alcohol and, if you are on any medications, check that these are safe in pregnancy. You can also work out the timing of ovulation and have sex around that time.