Question

TTC
My fiancee and I have been trying to have a baby for the past two years but no luck.My sperm tests have shown minor problems and she has been tested ok on several occassions.Everytime we have sexual intercousre after ejaculation my sperm always comes out of her vagina no matter which position we use.My question is that is there a problem with her vagina or is it maybe possible that some sperms have gone through to her inside and possible that she can conceive with those.Or is there a way of finding out what the problem is?

Dear Sipho

I would suggest that you attempt an intrauterine insemination (IUI) procedure which will insure that all the healthy sperm are in fact deposited into the womb and if three well controlled and well monitored IUI cycles fail then I would recommend further investigations.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim