Question

TTC - 9 months and still nothing
Dear Doc

Its been 9mnts since i let the pill. I had a regular 26 day cycle until Dec08 it was 30 days. In Jan 09 on the 26th day there was a brownish discharge....so I am hoping that it will go back to 26 days. Please advise what else we could do to fall pregnant as I get very depressed every mnt from the disappointment. I calculate my fertile days as accurately as possible and still we had not conceived. Please help...... really desparate..........

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. Stress can interfere with this, so try not to focus on it so much.