Question

ttc after D/C
i had a D/C last Thursday due to medical reasons ,i was 14 1/2 weeks along.my first pregnancy. even though i loved my baby very much i want to TTC again as soon as possible.my doc recommended waiting for at least one period to pass .is one period enough time for my body to recovery.i dont want to replace the baby i lossed but want another healthy baby. im 26 and otherwise very healthy. also when will my bleeding stop after my D/C?

Yes waiting for one period is fine. The bleeding should get less and less over the course of about a week.