Ask an expert

11 Feb 2009

Tubal Reanastomosis
Can you pls recommend a doctor for tubal reanastomosis in the East Rand or Johannesburg.
Answer 317 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Sunshine

It is unethical for me to recommend a particular doctor, as most gynaecologists would claim to have experienced in this area. However a fertility specialist would be your better choice or somebody skilled in microtubal surgery. You may visit the BioART website for this information.

Answered by: Dr M. I. Cassim
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18606 votes