Ask an expert

31 Jan 2013

i, 48 wife 46, want a tube baby.costs?
Answer 265 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Gavin
In light of the age of wife it is unwise to proceed with Invitro fertilisation (test tube baby) as the result is low. However it would be important to visit a fertility specialist as soon as possible to get a better evaluation of this. It is more than likely that the use of donor eggs may be required in this instance.
Answered by: Dr M.I.Cassim
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17879 votes