Question

Tummy Exercise
Hi. I workout 5 times a week. I walk 4kms a day, plus 20min of weight training. I have a set of 2 3kg dumbells that i use to tone my biceps, triceps, etc. I am starting to tone up but my tummy area is still a problem. The upper body is decreasing but the tummy is staying the same, making it look bigger than it really is. I do 30 situps a day. I do not want to go to the gym, what can I do at home to tone my tummy. I am a 27 year old male, 1.78m and 80kgs

HI there

Keep up the good training. WhatI suggest, is that you click on the programme "Shape up for Summer" on the home page. There you will find a comprehensive set of home-based exercises which should help you.
Perhap you also need to look at your diet and make some changes - speak to Dietdoc about this.

Your Body Mass INdex, an indication of your weight for your height is only just above 25, it should be less than 25, so perhaps with some new exercises and an optimised eating plan - you will be better off.

Good luck.