Question

Tummy feeling funny... advice?
Hi Ladies & Doc
Wander if any one has some advice for me. My problem is that I have been experiencing cramp like feelings in my stomach. It started round about last week friday (that werent painfull, more uncomfortable) had them very slight on the weekend and then this morning had some cramps but a little more tense. Been feeling sensitive yesterday & today and nipples seem sore (more noticable then period sore). My histoy is that I have been off the pill for 3 months so I know its not from that. My last period was 9 Aug and I had intercourse on twice last week.. I am not sure whether this is some medical thing (just plain tummy ache etc.). I know its only been a few days I have had these crampsbut the thing is, it's not like me to suffer with tummy problems and I have been feeling a little different.
Any advice pls.
Bets

It is difficult to say what this is from this side of the screen. I would suggest that you wait a few days and see what happens. Consult your doctor if you are worried.