- Could loss of smell be the best indicator of Covid-19 infection?
- South African scientists who discovered new Covid-19 variant share what they know
- UFS prepares to be the first University in SA to potentially conduct ivermectin clinical trial
- US-based researchers develop tool to aid equitable distribution of Covid-19 vaccines
- Seeking happiness during lockdown? Here’s some practical advice: pursue meaningful activities
- State capture inquiry says it has 'further evidence' on SSA's alleged payments to Zuma, attempts to bribe judges
- Lack of clarity surrounds provincial vaccine rollout as organisations lament untransparent government
- Killing Kinnear: Crime Intelligence, Hawks bosses probed by IPID for 'failure to prevent hit'
- Mmusi's plan: Can Independent candidates live up to the task in the 2021 elections?
- Isaah Mhlanga | SA can handle the debt needed to get vaccines, it can't raise the dead
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18779 votes