Question

tummy weight loss
I would like to know how one can loose weight on your tummy. is there a set of exercises that target the tummy and what I should eat to get my tummy flat again.
INFO-NEEDED

Dear Info-Needed
If you are overweight then your can reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life), plus specific exercises for the tummy. If you are not overweight then the best way of combatting the slack tummy muscles, is to do exercises that target the tummy. Ask Fitness Doc on this Website for a set of home exercises that target the tummy (e.g. situps, etc). The only other options are more invasive and include liposuction or a tummy tuck. You would need to discuss such options with a plastic surgeon.