Question

tummy won't go back after delivery!
i gave birth almost a year ago and i still have quite a big stomach, it's going down gradually but at a terribly slow pace. i'm having concerns that probably my womb didn't go back to its natural size,even though on my six weeks post delivery check up the doctor said it was back to normal, is that possible?

it doesn't just feel bigger than normal, my belly button hasn't gone in since the pregnancy.

what do i do? i've been careful aboout what i eat, and i do try some tummy exercises.

sometimes people even mistake me to be pregnant and it's highly embarrassing

please help!

This is usually due to lax muscles, not the size of the womb. Exercise is the only solution.