Question

Tumour behind the eye
My dad has been having eye difficulty for years and at one stage
they said that he should be blind by now-yet he drives at daytime,
He usually sees smoke and cannot view objects instantly they
once said he has pytosis beind the eye and there is
a tumour growth and there is nothing they can do..how true is that?Apparently its a very rare cse and they say they cannot operate on him,is it possible for us to locate the right doctor to operate on him?

Kunu

I am unable to provide you with an informed opinion, as I am not sure of the true nature of his diagnosis. I do however, suggest that your father consults an opthalmologist (eye specialist) for a second opinion and a possible MRI to confirm the diagnosis and to plan treatment.