Question

tumy after pregnancy
hi
is there anything i can do to make my flabby tummy goback to normal size my baby is 4 months old now and im still not loosing the kg i picked 4 up in totale i got to loose 8 kg to be my normal size before i felt pregnat.

im breastfeeding still
Fitness Expert
fitness expert

Hi Layla,

Have you been doing pre-natal, natal and post-natal exercises? These are important with pregnancy!

I would advise you to attend pilates classes. You will have to work hard to get the tummy off. A combination of both moderate resistance exercises and cardio with an adequate diet. If followed properly, it should be good.

Regards,
Habib