Question

Turkey Red Face
I walk very briskly thrice a wk aprox 8-10 kms. Afterwards I
look like a turkey & the tip of my nose and around my lips are white. I wear a hat & use sun block. It happens everytime I go out whether the sun shines or not. I am menopausal (not t reason) 50yrs old very pale skin.

HI Bernieh

I think it's probably just a normal response to the exercise. Remember, your body has to send blood all around the muscles and to the skin so that you can keep cool, and it's this increased blood flow that causes the redness. It's actually quite normal, and in fact used to be seen as a good thing - the sayings like "work up a sweat", used to apply to getting some redness in your face. So it's actually nothing to worry about at all, and as I'm sure you will notice, it goes away very quickly, so there is really nothing at all wrong, you could even take pride in it!!

Ross